Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Tradition

This post may be a little late, but better late than never right? I've decided to make it a yearly tradition now to take a picture of Kara with candy every year at Valentines time. Her first Valentines day I took a picture of her in her high chair with a bag of (unopened) Hershey's Kisses. (She was only 5 months at the time!). This year, I decided to be a little more brave and give her a big heart shaped sucker. She absolutely LOVED it! I am going to take pictures to document each year. I can not believe how much she changed in just a year! It is bittersweet. I love watching her grow, but when I look back at what she was like just a year ago it makes me want to just hold that little baby in my arms again!!! aahhhhhhhhh......... motherhood!

No comments: