Monday, October 20, 2008

I finished it!!




So its done! (Twilight that is) I read the whole book in less than 2 weeks, and anyone who knows me well, knows that's pretty darn good for me! And as I was promised, it was awesome! I couldn't put it down, and spent many late nights up in bed unable to stop turning the pages. Now.... as soon as the sequel gets to me (yes mom... still waiting!) I will be obsessed once again. I'm told the second and the third... and probably the 4th are just as good! Yipee! Can't wait for 11.21.08, the release of the movie.
Also accomplished this weekend: painted the trim on the doors outside our house, took about 1 hour, but man am I sore! Managed to find my husband a pair of shoes that he actually liked, and I think he is officially the hardest person to find shoes for, worse than any woman I've ever met, so that was a big feat! Also took Kara to Night Eyes at the local zoo. Saw TONS of cute little critters running around... here is mine, along with some other cute poses.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I told you 'Twilight' was awesome! I'm just about finished with the third one. I absolutely LOVE the pic of Kara in the tunnel with the balls. It captures her personality so well and she looks so happy! I can't wait to grab those chunky cheeks and kiss and hug her. Christmas needs to get here fast so I can give her the baby doll, she really seemed excited about that!!!