Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Man's got Skillz....

The artwork at the top was created by my very talented, very professional, and oh so serious husband. He is going to kill me for spilling the beans, but I have to give him props when props are due! When I told him about my blogs big debut in the Des Moines Juice edition he told me I had to up my ante a little on my somewhat boring background. So it was his idea to bring a "kid oriented" drawing into the blog. Yes, he drew that all by himself. The other night after we put Kara to bed we got out the Crayola's and started playing. We were up to the wee hours drawing, taking pics of the drawings and cropping and pasting. I can only wonder what our nanny thought the next day with our artwork spread all over the living room floor! Ha!
As Curt informed me, this isn't his expertise, but I just thought it was so cute to see this serious business man on the floor drawing with crayons all for the love of his wife and her "not so serious" life!
Love you babe!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so stinking cute of him to do for you! I love it! Your blog is totally pimped now...and since we're local celebs now and all...he might get requests to do more!