Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Little Helper....

Lately Kara has become a real copy cat. Or shall I say, she imitates everything her mommy does. I love watching her walk around with her baby dolls putting them in their high chairs, feeding them "nummies" and then asking them "all done?" just like I ask her. She'll then wrap them up in blankets and read them books and say "night night." Then she'll put her purse on and say "bye bye" (not really sure where she gets that from?? does she think I go out on the town every night when she goes to bed?)
My favorite is when she puts the dolls on her potty and tells them to go potty. Not only has she become a little mommy, but she wants to help do everything around the house, which sounds nice in theory.... but usually ends up like this.....

Kara's interpretation of folding laundry.....

No comments: