Monday, April 6, 2009

Its Potty Time!


Thats right, I bought it this weekend, a training potty! A lot of Kara's little friends have started the process of potty training, so I figured it was time for me to get on it. Kara was very excited when she saw the potty and couldn't wait for me to open it, but then when I attempted to remove her pants to sit on it, she freaked out! She'll sit on it with her clothes on momentarily, but her attention span is about the size of her pinky finger right now.
I know this is going to be WAY more traumatic for me than it is for her. But like they say, no kid ends up going to prom, or walking down graduation aisle with a diaper on, so I just need to chill!!!
The key word here is patience... something I was forced to learn when I had a child, but now that is going to be maximized to the 10th degree!
Wish me luck fellow mummys!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG good luck, girl. Let me know how it goes and when your book comes out so I can avoid any pitfalls.